The Wabash River Cycling Club:
- Promotes cycling in the Wabash River Corridor by staging regular rides and participating in events throughout the area.
- Offers a full calendar of rides for all levels of cycling enthusiasts.
- Provides great social interaction for cyclists, families & friends.
- Contributes to the advancement of cycling in Greater Lafayette and beyond.
- Encourages bicycle safety by example and in cooperation with other safety oriented groups.
Enjoy these benefits when you become a member:
- Access to the WRCC e-mail Listserv for updates on all active rides!
- A Club T-Shirt for any cyclist completing over 1,000 Club miles or 500 Commuter Miles
- Discounts at two local bike shops in Greater Lafayette:
- Hodson's Bay Company: 10% off, excluding labor
- Virtuous Cycles: 10% small parts and accessories
- The End-of-Season social activities celebrate fun, community & achievments
- Access to the Ride with GPS Map Database
- Ride Leaders & Sweeps receive "Bike Bucks" for their efforts
- A "safety in numbers" feeling when riding with groups
- Camaraderie and social interaction with a diverse group of cyclists
Become a member of a supportive cycling group today! You may register online using the form below, or elect to mail-in a registration form and check.